Did you find it helpful? Yes No
How do I get started using Dreamscape products? Print
Modified on: Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 5:25 PM
You have the printer. We have the materials. Here are some suggestions on how you can get started.
1. Visit our "Getting Started" page on our web site. Get familiar with our marketing tools:
2. Brochures: We offer enticing (persuasive) brochures illustrating the features and benefits of our broad range of wallcovering media.
3. Ring Sets: Our Dreamscape Ringsets - small, portable, samples of our media, are perfect for direct sales presentations and are easily sent to remote customers as a sales aid in discussing media options for wallcovering projects.
4. Large Presentation Book: Our Dreamscape Large Presentation Book is a highly effective sales presentation tool offering gorgeous(?) images that illustrate our textures as well as image and style ideas. The large prints are helpful to reinforce the value of wall graphics. Per your request, we can customize the cover with your company name and contact information.
5. Print it: Test print Dreamscape media with your art on your machines. We offer individual trial rolls for specific presentation. In addition, we offer a twelve-roll Trial Bundle Pack which includes several white vinyl textures, PVC free Terralon and Nolar, mylar and special effects media.. Our Bundle Pack provides a low cost, high impact tool to present your art on our materials to local designers and architects.
PRO TIP: You can get all of the above sample tools at a bundle savings as part of our Starter Kit.
6. Talk to a rep: Visit our website to find a Dreamscape Reseller in your area. Talk with a sales representative about Dreamscape media products that best fit your market.
7. Show your stuff. Make local design firms aware of your wallcovering offerings. The world is full of walls that are looking to be updated, customized, branded, etc. Design firms love to see new ideas!
8. Connect through our website: Our PPN (print provider network) promotes (features?) your company on our website as a qualified (certified / recommended) resource of Dreamscape wallcovering.